November 22, 2016
1 IN EVERY 25 HUMANS HAVE LICE!
Head lice are parasitic wingless insects. They live on people’s heads and feed on their blood. An adult louse is about the size of a sesame seed.
- Head Lice can’t jump or fly
- Head lice are spread through close contact
- Home remedies do not work
- Head Lice are not dangerous
- 1 out of every 4 kids get head lice
- Head lice die when they are off the head for 48 hours
- Itchiness is a late sign of head lice
- Head lice affect people of all ages
- Animals will not get head lice